Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Designer Clothes Up to 70% at Gilt Groupe

At Gilt Groupe they sell beautiful designer clothes for REASONABLE prices! If you go to this site you can sign up (you can't buy things there unless you are invited) and begin to look through their sales. Right now they have shoes and bags from Kate Spade for under $100, beautiful jewelry by Amrita Singh, gorgeous clothes by Lauren Moffatt, and many other great buys there! Plus, if you buy something I get a $25 credit. So if you need clothes please buy some!



Currently listening to "Minority" by Green Day and "Your Love is a Deserter" by The Kills.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a cool website. I love the first dress. I'm not really into online shopping, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky

    I'm addicted...I have a bad day and suddenly I'm $600 down!

    ReplyDelete